Procument and Logistics Management
The programme is designed for professional business practitioners who are interested in significantly advancing their career in the area of procurement
and logistics management. The programme of study covers the following areas: operations management, transportation and physical distribution,
procurement, manufacturing, warehousing, inventory, retailing, global business and logistics, and the role of information management in facilitating effective supply chain management. The course will meet the needs of those professionals with technical and supervisory skills in logistics and supply chain management.
Objectives of the Programme
• To equip candidates in both Private and Public sectors with competencies
and skills to deal with the challenges of the Procurement & Logistics
• To develop competencies in practitioners to manage and improve supply
chain processes and performance.
• To develop responsible and effective supply chain practitioners who can
handle the business risks of supply chains and enhance supply chain value
• At least 5 O’ Levels at grade C or better inclusive of English and
mathematics. However, candidates who do not have O; Level
mathematics can apply and shall be required to successfully complete a
compulsory mathematics access course (Quantitative Methods CQM 1100)
before commencement of the programme.
• A minimum of two years’ relevant work experience.
• Higher qualification will be an added advantage.
Duration of Programme
The programme consisting of coursework shall normally be completed over 24 months in an intensive part-time basis (week-ends).
Download Course Materials